Friday, November 5, 2010

art every day 5: whats on your wall & secrets


This is how the day started, very grey...again

 



Today I worked on the larger painting I started earlier this week.  I used some of the left over paint to cover a couple pages in a sketchbook I've been working on.




Not one, but two, Etsy Treasuries today!


And to top off the day I had a painting featured in an Etsy treasury, "Whats on your wall?"  put together by Sara John Arfana
Its part of the Fine Art Friday movement put in motion by Jessica Torrant & Arfana to share and promote artists' work online.  Its so great to see collections of fine art put together. So many amazing artists!  Sadly I am not blog savvy enough yet to
be able to link the treasury with images but I'll get there.

The second treasury, Secrets is beautifully put together by Liora Lleucu and features the same painting, "Cycles of Secrets" alongside beautiful and enticing mixed media pieces, photographs, jewelry and books.  
 

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment