Tuesday, November 9, 2010

art every day 9


Today was a day full of busyness.  I wasn't sure if was possible to squeeze creativity in but it happened.  I teach a class each Tuesday and I just love it.  I feel so inspired and charged afterwards that sometimes I wonder who is the student?  As the night went on I considered what (as much as if) I could pull out of me and I decided to tap into a topic that has been the subject of much conversation around my house lately: reflection, self-reflection, image, reverse image.  I didn't have the energy to create from the raw so I resorted to a master, thus the Picasso.  I have to note that it was a quick copy, maybe 10 to 15  minutes, and in very low light, but all the same, it was just what I needed...and just in case you were wondering, mine is the one on the left!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment