Thursday, November 11, 2010

art every day 11





The past couple of days have been a bit more on the busy-ness side of creativity for me.  I have a few one day holiday shows coming up so I have been spending time getting organinzed and tying up loose ends.  These photos are group shots of some of the smaller pieces I have been working on.  In the top photo are two I was able to do today.  I think of them as abstract ornaments or art blocks, for any occasion. 

The photo above are some of the aceo's I have been creating for a while now.  I like to spread these out on the table for people to look through at shows.  Its a great way to start or add to a art collection or an excellent and inexpensive way to give original art as a gift.   

I don't want to let the day pass without acknowledging Veteran's Day.  Below are a couple of shots I took on my daily walk...


Thank you to all past and present vets.

No comments:

Post a Comment